- Morning – 6.00am to 8.00am
- Evening – 3.00pm to 5.00pm for one hour Ride
Bandipur National Park is regarded as one of India’s most beautiful national parks. It was previously the exclusive hunting grounds of the erstwhile Maharajas and is one of thirty reserves in India that safeguards the tiger and its habitat, as well as one of the remaining refuges for the endangered Asiatic wild elephant. This national park is home to a number of endangered species, including sloth bears, gaurs, Indian rock pythons, jackals, muggers, and four-horned antelopes, as well as 200 bird species.
Are you someone looking for a thrilling wildlife adventure? Karnataka is the state with the second-highest tiger population in India. Bandipur National Park & Tiger Reserve, Nagarahole National Park and Wayanad National Park are situated close to Mysuru.
Connect with Safari Quest’s experienced naturalists who know when and where to track the wildest of the wild. Our team with vast experience as Guides, Wildlife Photographers and Wildlife Photo Journalists, know how to help you make the best of your adventure in Mysore.
We all love Jungle Safaris and the best experience of the wild is to be had with Safari Quest. Our plethora of customized packages help make your stay in Mysuru worthwhile. We curate your wildlife tour the way you want to experience it.
Location : Chamarajanagar district, Karnataka, India
Nearest city : Nearest City: Chamarajanagar 50 km, Mysore 80 kilometers (50 mi)
1. What is the standard check-in/check-out time at Safari Quest?
Check-in time is 02:00 P.M. (local time), and check-out time is 11 A.M. However, it may differ from season to season.
Please contact us to get the most up-to-date information.
2. Does Safari Quest have a restaurant on site?
- Safari Quest has 2 restaurants:
- BEST KEPT SECRET
- DRONGO CAFE
3. How far is Safari Quest from the centre of Mysore?
- Safari Quest is 4 km from the centre of Mysore.
4. How can I get to Safari Quest from the nearest airport?
- From the nearest airport, you can get to Safari Quest by:
Car - 13min
5. What type of room can I book at Safari Quest?
- Room options at Safari Quest include:
6. Is Safari Quest popular with families?
- Yes, Safari Quest is popular with guests booking family stays.
7. Who do I contact in case I want to cancel or reschedule my booking?
Please call 098863 70991 for any queries!
8. Where is your hotel located?
Safari Quest is a boutique city hotel located at 40/C, behind Kanti Conventional Hall, Industrial Suburb, Vidyaranyapura, Visveshwara Nagar, Karnataka 570008.
9. What activities do you guys offer?
We organise safaris to the five sanctuaries surrounding Mysore, viz., Bandipur, Kabini, BR Hills, Nagarahole and Wayanad. Apart from that, Safari Quest also organises Culinary Tours, Baking, Cooking, Photography, Art & Yoga workshops.
Book one of our curated itineraries, and you can choose from City and Culture Experiences, Nature Walks that include Birdwatching, Fishing and Organic Farming, Cafe Hopping around Mysore and more!
Safari Quest offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Games room
- Water park
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Art & Craft workshops
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
- Movie nights
- Spa facilities
- Themed dinner nights
- Spa/wellness packages
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
Speak to our travel expert to find out what is on and you can sign up!
10. Do you offer any activities for children? How can children be entertained?
Our young guests hold a special place in our hearts, and we want to make sure they have a memorable and enjoyable holiday experience. We have an Activity Center with a variety of games and activities designed specifically for them. We also have a kid-friendly Family Pool that is only available to families with children. Our travel specialist would be happy to assist you and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
11. Child policies
Children older than 1 year are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
12. Cot and extra bed policies
No cots or extra beds are available.
13. What is the distance from the Safari points?
We are pretty close to all the safari points.
Bandipur: Roughly 70 kms and 1 hour by road
Nagarhole: Roughly 68 kms and 1.5 hours by road
Kabini: Roughly 56 kms and 1 hour 15 minutes by road
Wayanad: Roughly 98 kms and 2 hours by road
BR Hills: Roughly 85 kms and 2 hours by road
14. What are the travel desk options?
We have a concierge service that arranges local travel and will help you make the best of your time in Mysore by helping you plan your day. Our travel specialist would be pleased to assist you and address any concerns & questions that you may have. Contact the travel desk located on the property for any queries or help you may need! Or call us on 098863 70991
15. Is there an all day dining option?
Yes, our kitchens are open all day and you can pick from our vast à la carte menu.
16. What kind of breakfast is served at Safari Quest?
- Guests staying at Safari Quest can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
17. Are you guys pet friendly?
Yes, we are! Although, additional charges may apply.
18. What kind of treatments does the spa offer?
Our very own Amay Spa offers a wide range of Ayurvedic treatments and consultancy with an Ayurvedic doctor. From pedicures to traditional massages, it is the perfect way to pamper yourself and unwind.
19. What are the resort's Covid prevention measures?
Our guests' well-being and safety are of the utmost concern to us. We have adopted unique protocols developed in cooperation with the top public health specialists to create a safe atmosphere for you and your family to have a fantastic holiday. These protocols are regularly updated to reflect the most recent developments.
20. Which cards do you accept?
Safari Quest accepts Mastercard and Visa cards. Safari Quest reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.