An exciting wildlife adventure themed summer camp for kids & parents. Enjoy an opportunity to explore nature, learn about wildlife, and participate in outdoor activities in a fun and safe environment. Our experienced staff will guide campers through hands-on learning experiences and create unforgettable memories. Cost – INR25k for a parent and child; INR12.5 k for an additional child. Children age group is 6-12 years. (For specific enquiries, contact us) Make the most of an early bird discount of 15% for bookings done before Feb 28th!
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Check-in at 12:00
- Lunch at 13:00
- Documentary on Mysore Zoo - 14:00
- Depart towards Mysore Zoo - 14:30
- Educational Excursion to the Zoo - 15:00 - 18:00
- Back to SafariQuest at 18:30
- Wildlife Documentary at 19:00
- Retire to bed
- Breakfast between 7:30 and 9:30
- Wildlife conservation workshop by Maya Ramaswamy followed by a quiz and some activities
- Lunch at 12:45
- Leave for Bandipur at 13:30
- Reach Bandipur at 15:00
- Bandipur Game Drive at 15:30 - 18:00
- Back to Safari Quest at 19:30
- Retire to Bed
- Breakfast between 7:30 and 9
- Leave towards Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary at 9:30
- Reach Ranganathittu at 10:15
- Small Bird Walk and learn about Birding from Maya Ramaswamy
- Boat Safari at 10:30
- Leave Ranganathittu at 12:00
- Lunch at Atmaveda at 12:30
- Leave towards Varuna lake at 15:30
- Rafting/Kayaking at Varuna
- Hi -Tea at Varuna
- Back to Safari Quest
- Talk by Sanjay on Indian Primates
- Retire to Bed
- Breakfast between 7:30 and 9:00
- Workshop on photography at 10:00
- Concluding with Certificates
- All in-house Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation for 3 Days as per the Itinerary.
- Accommodation for 3 Nights in Deluxe AC Room.
- 1 Safari (Kabini – Camper Safari) for a couple
- In House Naturalist.
- Local Mysore Sightseeing (Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hill, Devraj Urs market, Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery, Mannas Market, Sand Sculpture and Railway Museum).
- Includes 18% GST.
Terms & Conditions and Exclusions
- Wildlife Sightings is a matter of luck, but our Naturalists will make sure of a worthy learning experience in the woods
- Safaris are subject to Availability, Weather Conditions, Cameras Charges, Additional Excursions, Gratuities, Expenses of personal Nature
- Check in: 1400 hrs (2:00pm) & Check out: 1100 hrs (11:00am), Packages are extendable on a pro rata basis and subject to availability
- Offer Valid on prior reservation, This offer cannot be combined with any other existing offer, discounts or special promotions
- Blackout Dates Apply, Please check with the hotel at the time of making a reservation, Rates are subject to change without prior notice in case of any changes in the tax structure by the Government
- Cancellation / Amendments made beyond 15 days of arrival (local time) will be charged a retention equivalent to the booking amount for Total Booked night
- No show will attract 100% retention charges, for the whole period of stay, Check out before departure date given as per reservation would be charged for the entire Stay Booked
- Any change in government taxes shall be levied | 100% advance Payment required to confirm the Booking
- No Refunds will be allowed after check-in,All extra at the time of Check Out
- Should you require a guaranteed early arrival, we recommend that you book from previous night in order to guarantee early occupancy. A late check out is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
Call us for more details
Our Other Safari Quest Packages