Royal Mysore: Heritage and CultureDiscover all the beautiful and famous sites of Mysore and taste local delicacies on this fantastic curated experience. Discover the marvelous buildings, colorful markets, temples and beautiful palaces across the city. We have designed this beautiful garland of all the places, an unmatched heritage experience with awesome stories to understand a city’s existence, culture and local trivia.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Check into Safari Quest and head out for a traditional banana leaf lunch at Crisp.
- Explore the bejeweled Mysore palace, which is among the most visited sites in India Leisurely survey and explore this dazzling palace and learn about its history.
- Drive through the city and see the ancient architectural marvels.
- Head to Chamundi hills. The temple here is a prime landmark and listen as your guide fills you in on the folklore that is one of the founding tales of Mysore.
- Devaraja Market: Take a stroll inside the century old market stuck in a time warp. Marvel at the sights, smells and sounds of the shops & people in the bazaar.
- Head back to Safari Quest for dinner.
- After breakfast head to the Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery and witness exquisite carvings of religious significance such as miniature temples and motifs. The breathtaking carvings on the walls of Jaganmohan Palace display royal history, lineage of the Mysore royal family along with murals on the Mysore Dussehra.
- Mannas Market - Explore the famous Mannas Market for its magnificent collection of art work and the colorful dress, material, gifts are wholesale rates.
- Capture the hues of the blue city, its beautiful houses, and bustling markets in your lens while exploring a variety spectacular collection of local art on a shopping tour.
- Spend the second half of your day on a boat safari Ranganathittu to see the wildlife that live near and in the water.
- On your way back, stop at Mysore Palace to see it by night with lights making its opulence seem like a fantasy!
- Head Back to Safari Quest for dinner
Yes, Mysore is famous for its museums too!
- Spend your morning visiting these museums, starting with Sand Sculpture and Railway Museum.
- Post lunch, drive into the Kabini jungle with our naturalist for an in-depth safari experience that is knowledgeable and exciting! Listen to the soothing sounds of nature while you traverse the heart of the jungle on bumpy tracks in a rugged vehicle.
- Head back to Safari Quest for dinner
- Wake up and enjoy a delicious breakfast and head for a leisurely walk to Karanji Lake, spot some rare birds and learn all about the plants from our naturalist. Come back to the hotel and check out by 12 noon.
- All in-house Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation for 3 Days as per the Itinerary.
- Accommodation for 3 Nights in Deluxe AC Room.
- 1 Safari (Kabini – Camper Safari) for a couple
- In House Naturalist.
- Local Mysore Sightseeing (Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hill, Devraj Urs market, Jaganmohan Palace Art Gallery, Mannas Market, Sand Sculpture and Railway Museum).
- Includes 18% GST.
Terms & Conditions and Exclusions
- Wildlife Sightings is a matter of luck, but our Naturalists will make sure of a worthy learning experience in the woods
- Safaris are subject to Availability, Weather Conditions, Cameras Charges, Additional Excursions, Gratuities, Expenses of personal Nature
- Check in: 1400 hrs (2:00pm) & Check out: 1100 hrs (11:00am), Packages are extendable on a pro rata basis and subject to availability
- Offer Valid on prior reservation, This offer cannot be combined with any other existing offer, discounts or special promotions
- Blackout Dates Apply, Please check with the hotel at the time of making a reservation, Rates are subject to change without prior notice in case of any changes in the tax structure by the Government
- Cancellation / Amendments made beyond 15 days of arrival (local time) will be charged a retention equivalent to the booking amount for Total Booked night
- No show will attract 100% retention charges, for the whole period of stay, Check out before departure date given as per reservation would be charged for the entire Stay Booked
- Any change in government taxes shall be levied | 100% advance Payment required to confirm the Booking
- No Refunds will be allowed after check-in,All extra at the time of Check Out
- Should you require a guaranteed early arrival, we recommend that you book from previous night in order to guarantee early occupancy. A late check out is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
Call us for more details
Our Other Safari Quest Packages