Into the Wild – 3 days, 2 nights
Discover all the beautiful nature reserves Karnataka is home to. Explore Nagarhole and Ranganathittu on this fantastic wildlife trip with our experienced in-house naturalist!
The scenic beauty of lush forest and hills will give nature-lovers a small dose of wilderness needed to refresh their spirit. The birds at the sanctuary will re establish your belief in magic. Complete the tour with a big smile, unmatched serenity and some photos to die for!
- Check into Safari Quest at 12 and eat an early lunch.
- Post Lunch go for birdwatching at Ranganathittu followed by a trek. Experience what it feels like to walk through the jungle and truly feel one with the wild side of nature.
- Return to Safari Quest in the evening, unwind and relax with a foot massage or even a full body aromatherapy session at the Amay Spa.
- Chill by the bonfire for a specially curated dinner planned at Best Kept Secret.
- Head out to Nagarhole to explore the jungle with our naturalist. During the drive, enjoy incredible views and learn more about your surroundings from our experts! Track tigers, study elephant movements and observe wild animals in their natural habitat.
- For wildlife enthusiasts & photographers, Safari Quest crafts customized tour packages to this must-visit tiger reserve.
- In the evening, watch a wildlife documentary followed by a special dinner inspired by the forests of Karnataka at Drongo Cafe!
- After breakfast go for a nature walk and some bird watching at Karanji Lake guided by our naturalist. Return to the hotel, indulge in a tasty lunch at Drongo Cafe and check out by 12 noon.
- All in-house meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation for 2 Days as per the Itinerary.
- Accommodation for 2 Nights in Deluxe AC Room.
- 1 Safari (Nagarhole – Camper Safari) for a couple
- In House Naturalist.
- Local Birding at Ranganathittu.
- Aromatherapy Session (Full Body Massage) for a Couple (Duration: 60 minutes).
- Includes 18% GST.
Terms & Conditions and Exclusions
- Wildlife Sightings is a matter of luck, but our Naturalists will make sure of a worthy learning experience in the woods
- Safaris are subject to Availability, Weather Conditions, Cameras Charges, Additional Excursions, Gratuities, Expenses of personal Nature
- Check in: 1400 hrs (2:00pm) & Check out: 1100 hrs (11:00am), Packages are extendable on a pro rata basis and subject to availability, Offer Valid on prior reservation
- This offer cannot be combined with any other existing offer, discounts or special promotions
- Blackout Dates Apply, Please check with the hotel at the time of making a reservation
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice in case of any changes in the tax structure by the Government
- Cancellation / Amendments made beyond 15 days of arrival (local time) will be charged a retention equivalent to the booking amount for Total Booked night
- No show will attract 100% retention charges, for the whole period of stay, Check out before departure date given as per reservation would be charged for the entire Stay Booked
- Any change in government taxes shall be levied, 100% advance Payment required to confirm the Booking, No Refunds will be allowed after check-in
- All extra at the time of Check Out, Should you require a guaranteed early arrival, we recommend that you book from previous night in order to guarantee early occupancy. A late check out is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.