Nagarahole National Park – 2 Nights 3 DaysDoes a jungle safari feature on your bucket list? Nagarahole National Park around Mysuru has much to offer. Safari Quest as a wildlife tour company in Mysuru brings you the opportunity to experience spectacular scenery, friendly people, and cultural treasure, but above all, wildlife and safari lifestyle is our expertise. Our tour package for the Nagarahole jungle safari is well-curated for lovers of the wild. Thoroughly customize your adventure from a plethora of locations, activities, and food options.
Check in to your nature-themed residence at 12:00 noon. Hear from our naturalists about the Location and the Concept of SafariQuest at a short briefing. Post a sumptuous lunch, leave Mysuru with in-house naturalisits at 3:00 / 3:30 PM PM to leave for a half-day excursion to Raganathittu, Karanji Lake, or Kukkrahalli Lake. Choose Sundowner, or Water sports at Varuna Lake to thrill yourself with Water Ski, Banana ride, water trampoline, and more. Spend time at the Bonfire area and treat yourself to a delectable dinner at 9:00 PM.
Prepare for a full-day excursion to Nagarahole National Park and Tiger Reserve post a delicious breakfast at The Best Kept Secret restaurant. After quick refreshments, prepare for a game drive/Jungle Safari to explore the beauty of the south Indian jungles. Be prepared to track the Big 5 - Elephant, Tiger, Leopard, Gaur, and the Sloth Bear/Crocodile. Opt for lunch at Windflower jungle resort or treat yourself to a private picnic. Exciting safari adventure inside the jungle will be a memory cherished for life. After refreshments at safari points, head back to Safari Quest for a relaxing dinner and a warm cozy night.
Wake up at ease before you prepare to check out from Safari Quest at 11:00 AM after breakfast from 7:00 to 9:00 AM. You can choose a safari, bird watching, nature walk, Zoo visit. Or prefer to explore the heritage & culture of Mysuru.
- All Meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Guided Excursions with the resident Naturalist
- Transport facilities as mentioned
- Complimentary Activities as per Tour program
- Bottled RO Water
- Arrival and Departure Transfers
- Camera Charges
- Additional Excursions
- Expenses of personal nature
- Resort Meal
Terms, Conditions, Important Notes:
- Safaris are subject to Availability, Weather Conditions.
- Wildlife Sightings is a matter of luck, but our Naturalists will make sure of a worthy learning experience in the woods.
- Tailor-Made Itineraries can be made if the guests want to travel around for the Guided excursions in their own car. (Transit)