Mysore with a Twist – 3 Nights 4 days
The City of Palaces is a great place for culture and history, full of magnificent palaces, ancient temples and heritage buildings. But there is more to Mysore than just royalty and old buildings. It’s time to go off the beaten path. From connoisseurs of fine arts to great food, soul searchers to adrenaline junkies, there’s something for everyone. It’s time to explore things to do in Mysore that are a little more atypical!
- Check in to Safari Quest at 12 pm.
- Eat a sumptuous lunch at Drongo Cafe
- Visit Varuna Lake and indulge in watersports like Water Skiing, going on a Speedboat, Water Trampoline, Kayaking etc. (Individually paid).
- Head to Naviluna, an artisanal chocolate factory where you can see how the world's first organic Indian origin chocolate is made, sip some coffee and buy one-of-a-kind chocolate bars to take back home!
- Return to the hotel and spend your evening at Safari Quest relishing dinner cooked by our expert Chef.
- Post breakfast, head to the Kishkindha Moolika Bonsai Gardens and spend time at Shuka Vana.
- Visit the Sand Museum & 3D selfie museum to get some great Instagram snaps!
- Have lunch at Crisp Vegetarian Restaurant.
- Spend your evening at Sapa Cafe, try their famed sourdough, enjoy a Belgian chocolate or a Babka and then stop by ‘Silverfish’, a quaint bookshop that also sells organic farm fresh honey, jam, nut butters and much more!
- Head back to Safari Quest for an informative talk and trivia evening with our in-house Naturalist followed by dinner from our talented executive chef.
- Start your day off with an early breakfast at Safari Quest
- Spend your day being guided by our expert naturalist in the forests of Nagarhole and learning about the fauna and wildlife.
- Head back to Mysore and stop on the way to witness the Mysore Palace all lit up at night
- Enjoy a live tandoori dinner at Best Kept Secret with hot food served straight from the tandoor to your plate!
- Wake up and head out to Ranganathittu Bird Sanctuary. Come back and have a lavish lunch before you checkout at 12 noon.
- All in-house meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Transportation for 3 days as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 3 nights in a deluxe AC room.
- 2 safaris (Bandipur – Jeep Safari) In-house naturalist.
- Adventure activities @ Varuna Lake (Individually Paid).
- Local Mysore sightseeing (Sand Museum, 3d Selfie, Kishkindha Moolika Bonsai Gardens, Shuka Vana).
- Includes 18% GST.
Terms & Conditions and Exclusions
- Wildlife Sightings is a matter of luck, but our Naturalists will make sure of a worthy learning experience in the woods
- Safaris are subject to Availability, Weather Conditions, Cameras Charges
- Additional Excursions, Gratuities, Expenses of personal Nature, Check in: 1400 hrs (2:00pm) & Check out: 1100 hrs (11:00am)
- Packages are extendable on a pro rata basis and subject to availability
- Offer Valid on prior reservation, This offer cannot be combined with any other existing offer, discounts or special promotions
- Blackout Dates Apply, Please check with the hotel at the time of making a reservation, Rates are subject to change without prior notice in case of any changes in the tax structure by the Government
- Cancellation / Amendments made beyond 15 days of arrival (local time) will be charged a retention equivalent to the booking amount for Total Booked night
- No show will attract 100% retention charges, for the whole period of stay
- Check out before departure date given as per reservation would be charged for the entire Stay Booked
- Any change in government taxes shall be levied
- 100% advance Payment required to confirm the Booking
- No Refunds will be allowed after check-in
- All extra at the time of Check Out
- Should you require a guaranteed early arrival, we recommend that you book from previous night in order to guarantee early occupancy. A late check out is subject to availability and may incur additional charges.