Bandipur National Park – 2 Nights 3 Days
Action-packed adventures, delectable food, and authentic safari experience await you. This package is highly customizable with a plethora of locations, activities, and food options to choose from. Safari Quest’s wildlife tour packages are curated to help you make your time worthwhile. Our warm nature-themed stays are where hospitality and comfort meet. Get in touch to experience the best of both worlds.
Check in to your nature-themed residence at 12:00 noon. Hear from our naturalists about the Location and the Concept of SafariQuest at a short briefing. Post a sumptuous lunch, leave Mysuru with in-house naturalists at 3:00 / 3:30 PM PM to leave for a half-day excursion to Raganathittu, Karanji Lake, or Kukkarahalli Lake. Choose Sun downer, or Water sports at Varuna Lake to thrill yourself with Water Ski, Banana ride, water trampoline, and more. Spend time at the Bonfire area and treat yourself to a delectable dinner at 9:00 PM.
Prepare for a full-day excursion to Bandipur National Park and Tiger Reserve post a delicious breakfast at The Best Kept Secret restaurant. After quick refreshments, prepare for a game drive/Safari to explore the beauty of the south Indian jungles. Be prepared to track the Big 5 - Elephant, Tiger, Leopard, Gaur, and the Sloth Bear/Crocodile. Opt for lunch at Windflower jungle resort or treat yourself to a private picnic. Exciting safari adventure inside the jungle will be a memory cherished for life. After refreshments at safari points, head back to Safari Quest for a relaxing dinner and a warm cozy night.
Wake up at ease before you prepare to check out from Safari Quest at 11:00 AM after breakfast from 7:00 to 9:00 AM. You can choose a safari, bird watching, nature walk, Zoo visit. Or prefer to explore the heritage & culture of Mysuru.
- All Meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Guided Excursions with the resident Naturalist
- Transport facilities as mentioned
- Complimentary Activities as per Tour program
- Bottled RO Water
- Arrival and Departure Transfers
- Camera Charges
- Additional Excursions
- Expenses of personal nature
- Resort Meal
Terms, Conditions, Important Notes:
- Safaris are subject to Availability, Weather Conditions.
- Wildlife Sightings is a matter of luck, but our Naturalists will make sure of a worthy learning experience in the woods.
- Tailor-Made Itineraries can be made if the guests want to travel around for the Guided excursions in their own car. (Transit)